Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Are you gonna get the best of me? We will see.

I don't want to complain since I certainly don't have the most stressful job possible, but life tends to get busy when you make weekend plans.  Krista and I near are going out to Purdue on Thursday night to attend a Neil DeGrasse Tyson lecture and then on Friday, I head down to Nashville for the weekend and to meet Shannon.  I'm hoping it'll be because life is certainly keeping me busy with all sorts of other stuff.  Take today for instance.  I was only on campus for a few hours.  I got in around 8:30 and did prep work until class at 10:00.  From 11:00-12:00 was more prep work instead of going to chapel since I want to get ahead since I don't have any time over the weekend.  After that, I worked at the food pantry across the street until 2:30 and they kept me busy the entire time.  That was followed up by a trip to the grocery store before going back home and getting in what was supposed to be a six mile tempo run.  I went out too fast and ended up doing four at tempo before walking for half a mile and doing an easy run for the rest of the way back.  Since then, I made dinner and have been doing laundry and dishes and I really should try to get in prep for Friday's Linear class so next week isn't as packed as this one, mostly because I'll be leaving for the weekend again to go up to Grand Rapids to finally take in ArtPrize.  Can it go back to being summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment