Saturday, December 14, 2013

Tick Tick Tick Tick Boom

Somehow, someway, the end of every semester always seems to sneak up on me.  Its not like I don't know its coming up, as I'm always very aware of it, but there's just always so much work to do and then you get to that Friday afternoon and then boom!, all of a sudden I have free time.  I actually get to spend today doing what I want, instead of worrying about all of the stuff that needs to be done before Monday.  Sure, I still have a Linear Algebra exam that I should write, but I can knock that out on Monday.  Today will be spent reading, working out, running a few errands, etc.  I'm hoping it will be a good productive day and that I can even enjoy the beauty of the snow storm that's accumulating outside of my window.

As promised before, a few more details about my relationship with Krista.  It's still a little weird for me.  Everybody who had me dating a liberal, quasi-vegetarian, yuppie/hipster, raise your hands.  Liars.  There are a lot of differences between us, but there's a lot that's the same as well that isn't obvious on the surface.  This could be a great thing and there could be immense growth for both of us.  Alternatively, it could very easily blow up and be over in a month.  Needless to say, I'm hoping for the former.  The list of what we've done together so far includes the Indy symphony orchestra, a Neil deGrasse Tyson lecture, an Iowa football game, an art museum, trivia night at the local pub, abundant games of trivial pursuit, and making fun of Lisa while at the zoo.  Like I said, this could be great or the differences could get to us and sabotage it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment