Tuesday, May 12, 2015

So you got to please yourself

Instead of getting on myself for not necessarily being a great person the last couple of days, I'm going to write a post each morning for the rest of the week talking about the best part of my day from the previous day.  Its time to add a little more happy to this blog.

Highlights from yesterday:
1) I had my annual meeting with my dean.  I expected a quick little ten minute meeting just discussing my year but we ended up talking for nearly an hour and discussed everything from class techniques to recruitment efforts to church life.  It really made me feel like I am valued as a faculty member and that I can fully contribute to campus life.

2) Softball started up again last week but I chose not to play due to my shoulder and it being the day after a marathon.  Last night was my first time back out there and even though I was pretty terrible with my throws to first, it was still a tremendous amount of fun and we won both games.  I'm glad to have that back.

No comments:

Post a Comment