Thursday, June 18, 2015

I haven't seen my girl for 15000 miles

By the time I wake up, Lindsey, Lord willing, will be in Europe.  Ideally, she'll be in the Netherlands, but depending on how bad the flight issues were today, she might still be stuck in France.  This means that I'll have plenty of time on my hands for the next little bit.  Thusly, I'm dubbing this coming week as "Lee gets his shit together" week.  There's a lot of things I've been blowing off that just need to get done.  I need to get back to typing up differential equations notes for the independent study that I'm currently observing.  There's a giant stack of dishes that my dishwasher decided were clean but aren't really and so I have to wash by hand.  There's a stack of books I should read.  There's a lot of fast food that I no longer need to eat.  I want to get back to being in a good place so let's start that tomorrow.  Here's the goal: For the next 7 days, I want to make them all 2 dollar days.  I've slipped a little in how stringent I am with them, especially in the eating well category.  I want to not go out to eat once in the next seven days and eat right for this next week.  I want to work out every day, including getting back into running.  I have what's hopefully my final therapy session tomorrow and I'm not going to count that as a workout.  I want to read, at least 1 chapter, everyday.  I want to take care of all those dishes that are piling up.  I need to knock out at least the next five sections of differential equations notes.  I need to just clean up my apartment in general.  If I get all of that done, maybe the following weekend becomes "Lee got his shit together and so now he decided to go hike in the Smokies" weekend.  If I can get at least 11 dollars in the next 7 days, it'll be a consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment