Thursday, June 25, 2015

Let cooler heads prevail

Well, its been a week and I failed in my quest to finally have a 14 dollar week.  That died on Sunday when I failed to work out.  All told, assuming tonight goes as expected, I'll end up with a ten dollar week (could go to either 9 or 11), and I'll take that.  It's a heck of a lot better than I was doing, especially in May.  I might have had a four or five dollar week in there.  I really don't want to talk about that.  I've gotten back into running; it's sad how slowly I'm going for such little mileage but I just need to bring everything back up to speed and not destroy my legs further in the process.  I did yoga again this week and I should probably try to get it in tonight based on the tightness of my lower back.  The big pile of dishes is now slightly smaller but not as small as it should be.  My book, however, is finished so that's good.  Next, I should move on to the math books that are on my goals list but I don't think they'll be page turners quite like The Martian was.  I also finally started a puzzle again, which means I had to clean off the table which consisted mostly of just throwing stuff away but it helped declutter everything a little bit which did take off some stress.  All said and done, I'm happy and want to keep this up.  I won't be headed out to Gatlinburg though as I've decided I will probably just stick around until Lindsey gets back and then head out with her to a few places we had planned.  I have been eyeing some hiking/camping spots in Northern Georgia though for the fall or winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment