Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I know you're half afraid, half amazed, all insane.

End of March update:

1) Work Harder - The status quo stayed the same for math work.  My running has picked up a little bit since its only five weeks until the Indy mini.  I've definitely hit the point where I'm sick of training, but I haven't gone bigger than 12 miles yet, which might be a problem.  Besides running, I've done a good job of doing some basic lifting.

2) Play Harder - Yay! Puerto Rico happened which you read about earlier this month.  There are no current plans for hard play in April but May brings the Vegas/Utah trip.  I might also hit up Mammoth Cave in May and Tori wants me to take her camping/hiking sometime this summer so there's still plenty out there being planned.

3) Travel More - See point #2.  I've also now been to the very Southwest of Indy, which consists of the airport.  I may try and get back to Michigan for Easter since I've got the surrounding Friday and Monday off and this would give me a chance to get back to Lansing to see a few people, including Andrew.

4) Read More - I finished off David and Goliath, Dirk Hayhurt's Bigger Than the Game, and Ayun Halliday's No Touch Monkey! this month.  Next up is East of Eden.

5) Drink Better Beer - I'm still working through my case of 80 Acre.  I tried a couple of Old Harbor beers down in Puerto Rico but wasn't overly impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment