Sunday, April 13, 2014

What do you do for money, honey?

Shame on me for posting this to the blog after I've already posted it to facebook and twitter(?!?), but the faculty development grant I applied for came through and now I'll be getting paid a little extra to do the work I was already going to do.  Now I just need to make sure to do a proper write up of the work by the end of summer after hopefully getting something resembling legitimate results.  This does guarantee though that I will spend a decent amount of time on math this semester instead of just teaching on Tuesday and Thursday nights and spending all of my weekends out hiking.  This does help make up for the money I'll lose by only teaching one class instead of three.

That said, is it mid-May yet?  I need to clear my mind and Utah seems like a great place to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment